Shlomo Solomon said on Sun, 24 Dec 2023 10:07:17 +0200

>Good question. Mainly because I've had good experience with using HP on
>Linux.
>
>On the other hand, HP is notorious for causing problems with
>non-original ink, so maybe I should look elsewhere.
>
>Open to suggestions for an all-in-one that works well on Linux and does
>not try to force you to buy riginal ink.

If you use a "mainstream" Linux like redhat, Ubuntu, Debian and Devuan,
I suggest Brother, because they supply the necessary drivers and other
files via .rpm or .deb.

I use Void Linux, which uses the xbps packaging system, so life with my
Brother all in one is much harder (but doable).

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21