Not a Debian dev (tried, but failed to figure out how to break in there),
but I am a Fedora packager, if you'd like me to take a look at getting it
into that distro, too.

Mark E. Fuller, Ph.D.
529 E 85th St., Apt 3C
New York, NY 10028
+1 646-331-4567 (cell)
+1 929-339-0054 (home)
+972 (0)53-872-6579
+49 (0)1577-1848188
mark.e.ful...@gmail.com
mark.e.ful...@gmx.de
@fuller:one.ems.host
https://www.stossrohr.net
PGP Fingerprint: 73F1 A30C BDF4 DB4B C75F FD0F D599 E76C FFCA BF60