>    I included everything, except what is listed in
> http://www.elbnet.com/libsys/files/exclude
Thanks

>    This is for a debian system.
I'm using Debian too.

I see in
http://www.elbnet.com/libsys/files/INSTALL.txt that this is a woody install.
I'd like to download your
http://www.elbnet.com/libsys/files/libsys.tar.gz and try it out.
Is a testing(etch) base installation ok, or must it be woody?

I've got a library running on ltsp so I'll be checking out your
browser.jar too ;)

Thanks.
Chris.