Le 18/04/2024 à 16:59, Christopher Menzel a écrit :
Maybe you need enchant (default on debian), it uses different spell checkers.

Thank you for the suggestion. I finally got the bright idea of looking through the configure script for relevant flags and found “--with-included-hunspell”. Apparently, by default the script looks for an installed version of hunspell instead of using the version that’s included in the distribution and, for some reason, it wasn’t able to find my installed version of hunspell. But configuring with the above flag did the trick. My document is now nicely littered with wavy red underlines (as desired!). :-)

Hi,

To compile with support for the installed hunspell, you need to install the libhunspell-dev package.

JMarc