Hi,

I'm trying to create a BibTex database (bib) file with Endnote. The BibTex style isn't exactly what I like, so I change the key to "Author:Year". However, Lyx, when importing such bib files, has trouble recognizing the entries. For example, the first entry has a key like this:

Abarbanel R. M. and Cohen F. E. and Kuntz I. D.:1987

But when I insert citations, this is the only "available" to select and the key is not properly displayed. Can anyone explain why and what is the best way to create bib files automatically? Thanks in advance.

Guanglei