Hello All,
I have a Tandy Model 100 Portable with the DVI (Disk Video Interface).
I built a cable for it I haven't been able to test since I haven't found a
way to create the boot disk.

I found a download of the files at club100.org (
http://club100.org/memfiles/index.php?&direction=0&order=&directory=Steve%20Adolph/DVI%20boot%20disk%20files
), but haven't been able to figure out how to create a boot disk from the
images - I do have access to older computers with a 5 1/4" floppy drive.
Also tried writing the disk image to an HxC figuring I can hook this into
the DVI, but the HxCFloppyEmulator software doesn't recognize the image
format.

Ideally, I'm looking for a cable (in case I didn't make mine correctly) and
a boot floppy.
At minimum, wondering if anyone has experience creating a boot floppy or
getting it to write to the HxCFloppyEmulator software.

Regards