Hi,

At times the computer comes on and when adjusting the screen display the image
gets all distorted and then fades away.  I have checked the +5 and -5 volts
that the screen needs and I get +5 and -4.8 volts respectively. I changed
capaciitor ‘C85’ and checked all the memory chips.  Like I said it works every
now and again, missing a few lines on the screen.  When i play with the
contrast knob the image distorts and some times fades away.  Any of this makes
sense? Lol

Thank you,

On Oct 11, 2018, at 11:15 PM, Brian White