Hi

The voltages look good.  I usually replace C86 too it is part of the -5V
output circuit.

You could try measuring the contrast voltage on the connector, pin 4, see
if it smoothly transitions and there are no “jumps".  Also check the -5V
is stable as you vary the contrast.  I have noticed on some screens that
are failing the -5V will drop to -2V as the screen draws too much current
as the contrast is varied.

If the contrast voltage is not a smooth change then you could try Brian’s
suggestion to clean VR1.

Is it always missing a few lines on the screen?  Do the missing lines have
a pattern?

On 12/10/18, 2:35 AM, "M100 on behalf of Rafael Arena"
<m100-boun...@lists.bitchin100.com on behalf of minikni...@hotmail.com>