> Hi everyone,
>
> I've got a short talk 5-10 minute talk coming out of my frustrations putting
> slides together for pycon on producing better slides from ipython notebooks.
> Aiming to touch on nbconvert, jinja2, reveal.js and mistune.
>
> Andrew walker

Hi Andrew,

Sorry, I missed MPUG September meetup :|

Do you know how to display two images side-by-side with IPython
notebooks? I was struggling trying to compare two images by displaying
them side-by-side on my presentation slide with IPython notebooks but
still can't make it.

I've read your slides[1] but I can't find my problem there.

[1]https://bitbucket.org/walkera/notebook-to-reveal/raw/master/notebook-to-reveal.pdf

Thank you,