Note that mm-web-rs also supports a "server" mode, where you can give it a
file and it will serve a live site without much precomputation. All it
needs is a live reload feature (i.e. it detects when you save the .mm file
and reloads) and you will get instant feedback (loading individual pages
takes milliseconds). I've also been contemplating just running this on the
server directly, so that we don't need to spend gigabytes of space on all
the precomputed HTML files if it is comparably fast to just compute them on
the spot.