There is very little code involved in keeping a file somewhere else, there
is just one cp line in the script. So I'm fine if we want to make an
exception for certain files. But currently it's not clear that this is what
is happening, and yet there is a lot of inconsistency, for example
mmbiblio.raw.html is hosted on set.mm repo but IL's mmbiblio.raw.html is in
the seed repo. Some kind of general rule for where to look for files would
be appreciated, the simpler the better.