Well it's redoing a lot of the work that exists in set.mm, and you can't
really share results across them. For most logical subsystems, we address
it directly in set.mm by using more itemized axioms and leveraging the
"this theorem was proved from axioms:" list for tracking so that all the
subsystems can transparently coexist. When the axiomatic system is
significantly different and/or inconsistent with set.mm, it has to be
developed in a separate database (like hol.mm or nf.mm), but iset.mm does
not look like that to me, it uses variables and binding and all of the
other structural things in exactly the same way, it just omits some logical
axiom and replaces it with weaker things. Given a free choice I think that
developing in the same database is better since then intuitionistic proofs
can be used in classical theorems (and vice versa, when the classical
theorem was not actually using classical logic on accident or because of a
refactor).