Hi,

I wrote a reply to your intention to write some pieces on using phplib and
javascript within the Midgard environment but don't see it on the list so
I must have gone into a blackout before sending them.

I think what you're intending to do is real valuable. I also know that
you've got some good communications skills. I'd love to help review and
offer my feedback when the time comes. I'd probably make an excellent case
study because I'll attempt to use the features somewhere in my own
efforts.

I'm spreading myself pretty thin these days but count on me in as being
very interested and wanting to help.

I used the http integration - User Friendly howto and script the other day
and loved it, I'm looking for the author's name but don't see it.

I'm really looking forward to applying whatever it is that you're going to
teach us.

Ron Parker
Mi-Recordz
www.mi-recordz.com