If there is any interest in including the code in ming-w64, I would have no
problem in changing the license to that which is used by mingw-w64.
Otherwise, anybody who wants to use the code is free to use it under GPL,
which is what I use as a matter of habit.

2013/11/14 LRN <lrn1...@gmail.com>

Dr. Edscott Wilson Garcia
Applied Mathematics and Computing
Mexican Petroleum Institute