2013/11/14 dw <limegreenso...@yahoo.com>

> > My mistake, winpthreads itself is BSD, so is it OK to license it as
> > BSD for mingw-w64?
>
> If we are going to look at adopting this code, there are few things in
> it that should be reviewed first.  I saw a few when it was first posted,
> but dropped them when I saw there were licensing issues. I'll look again
> if we are serious about using it.

I did correct the issues you mentioned when you first reviewed the code. I
believe _sem_timedwait() is now consistent with what the man page says.

Also, as I mentioned before, I have no objection to change the license (in
this case to BSD) if it is to be included in mingw-w64.

Dr. Edscott Wilson Garcia
Applied Mathematics and Computing
Mexican Petroleum Institute