> On Oct 16, 2013, at 8:05, Otto Moerbeek <o...@drijf.net> wrote:
> This will not be in 5.4, it wil be in 5.5. If you see shortcomings in
> the docs explain in more detail.

I just read the QUEUEING section in the man page. Seems fairly clear to me, and
in some ways more clear.

One thing I'd like to see is a suggestion for how to figure out your actual
bandwidth, to better define the queues.

For example, I've got a 10Mbit outbound link, and three priority queues. The
only reason I define a total bandwidth is that "altq" requires it, so I've set
it at 9.5Mbit. With the move to HFSC, do I have to break down major queues, and
the children? Or cam I still just do very basic priority queueing in 5.5?