Peter Hessler said:
> On 2013 Nov 15 (Fri) at 07:01:35 +0100 (+0100), Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
> :I see no way to defend OP against lack of proper research allegation.
>
> It would be nice though, if people would stop actively being dicks.

When I only came to OpenBSD, my dislike for being slapped in public was
a great motivating factor for doing my research before posting. In fact
I owe some of my documentation mining skills to the practice you call
"actively being dicks", and thus I'm not so sure this practice should be
regarded as a downside of this list.

That's my personal experience, "your mileage may vary".

--
Dmitrij D. Czarkoff