li...@wrant.com:
> You're not part of the OpenBSD developers, you're coming from a free
> mail provider (gmail).  You show nothing to validate your suggestion.
> You should probably stop making corrections in people's names unless
> you get appointed to do so by the project.  Until then, this is just
> ignored, and wastes bytes, electricity, time, mostly yours.  Re-read:
>
> ..you are introducing errors that cannot be confirmed..  We all have
> better things to do.      from [http://marc.info/?m=144605715428106]

What the heck is wrong with you? Why can't you stop offending people and
discourage them to contribute?  If someone want to improve then there's
nothing wrong with it. Everybody have different set of skills and
they're trying to do a good thing as they _can_.
"Waste of developers' time", "good quality standards"? If you have
something to add/clarify about this suggestion from Tae Wong then go
ahead and do it instead of "lowering mailing list quality standards" by
yourself.

> You're not part of the OpenBSD developers, you're coming from a free
> mail provider (gmail).

Do you think that it's OK to discriminate people? Have you noticed that
you did so?

P.S. I'm not going to feed you.