Hi,

This is very much off-topic, and a long shot.

I have a VM hosted at Bytemark, which seems to have started freezing
about once a week. It stops responding to the network, and if I bring up
the console, I see the login prompt with a flashing cursor, but it is
not responsive to key-presses.

I have a support ticket open, but we are not sure if it's an OpenBSD
problem, or something on their end. The VM is running 5.9-stable with
all patches applied. FWIW, Bytemark uses KVM + Qemu, so this question may
extend to ARP networks VMs too(?).

Wondering if anyone else here is hosting on Bytemark (or ARP) and had a
similar issue, or even a workaround.

Like I said, long shot.

Cheers

--