> Hi:
>
> I recently install OpenBSD in a Dell PowerEdge 1400sc, everything
> works fine [like always] but I found 2 issues that I cant resolve.
>
> Machine : Dell PowerEdge 1400 sc / 512MB / 34GB scsi disk / Intel
> 10/100 OS : OpenBSD 3.9
> Kernel : GENERIC.MP
>
> 1. Even using halt -p the machine dont power down. The kernel
> recognize piixpm. 2. There is a problem with the iic framework, the
> kernel recognize two sensors but them give me a long list of iic
> devices dont configured, sorry but I never need to configure a device
> before, so I dont know how to do it.
>
> [snip]
> "unknown" at iic0 addr 0x1a not configured
> [snip]
> --
> Anibal Amiama-Veras

Hi

'not configured' doesn't mean that you should configure something, it
means that no devicedriver attached itself to this 'device'.
So you'll have to wait for someone to write a driver for these devices
or start hacking yourself.

The poweroff thingie is probably there due to the lack of acpi-support
in openbsd.

Regards
// Bjorn