On Tue, Oct 24, 2006 at 08:25:52AM +0900, vladas wrote:
> On 10/24/06, Andreas Bihlmaier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >Now I finally got around to update my instructions on how to create an
> >OpenBSD-based LiveCD/DVD.
>
> Is this LiveCD/DVD reliable enough to send in dmesg's from it?

Exuse me, but I don't see a point in posting a dmesg for a livecd, which
by definition is portable. The dmesg depends on the machine I insert it
into.

If the question was: "Does it really work?"
Yes, it does quite well, today I had the chance to test it with 10
different machines, all worked. Slowest was a pIII-500 with 128MB RAM,
top showed 75MB mem usage after booting into X and with several apps
started.

One thing that bothers me is that I can only boot from the first CD
drive, because cd0 is hardcoded in several places, but most of the time
this doesn't matter.

Regards,
ahb