Hi,

Here is a snippet of our MON config

define(_ALWAYS_,`$1 wd {Mon-Sun}')dnl

define(_WORKING_HOURS_,`$1 wd {Mon-Fri} hr {9am-4pm}')dnl

define(_OOH_,$1 `wd {Mon-Fri} hr {4pm-9am},wd {Sat-Sun}')dnl

I wish to change the working day to 0715 to 0545 but I'm at a loss...

I've looked here for advise but its confused me more!

http://search.cpan.org/~pryan/Period-1.20/Period.pm

Can someone help?

Bryan Chapman

Network Services

Network Support Manager

Cognito Ltd

Benham Valence

Newbury

Berkshire

RG20 8LU

www.cognitomobile.com

NOTICE: Cognito Limited. Benham Valence, Newbury, Berkshire, RG20 8LU.  UK.
Company number 02723032.  This e-mail message and any attachment is
confidential. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the
intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
sender immediately then delete it from your system. Whilst every effort has
been made to check this mail is virus free we accept no responsibility for
software viruses and you should check for viruses before opening any
attachments. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this email and any
attachments which do not relate to the official business of the company are
neither given by the company nor endorsed by it.

This email message has been scanned for viruses by Mimecast