On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 16:22 -1000, Baron Fujimoto wrote:

> Our og's email is hosted by Gmail (via GSuite). I had been using
> neomutt (built from MacPorts) successfully for years.

Maybe I can point you in some useful direction: I had exactly this
problem with a self-built mutt recently after upgrading macOS and
rebuilding all the ports (and mutt). It took me a while to find what
was going on: MacPorts' libsasl2 seemed to have trouble with GMail. I
uninstalled that and had mutt link against /usr/lib/libsasl2.2.dylib,
and everything went back to working normally for me.

Now, here's the funny thing: as I'm writing this, I just double
checked my mutt binary. Turns out it's back to linking against
MacPorts (now /opt/local/lib/libsasl2.3.dylib). I've rebuilt mutt in
the meantime a couple of times, so things must have reverted. But it's
all still working fine, which probably means that it was libsasl2
version thing somehow that's been corrected by now.

Robin

--
Robin Sommer * ICSI/LBNL * ro...@icir.org * www.icir.org/robin