Guys... this is the internet.... just delete the spam... and dont complain
like a school girl with a skinned knee... I am a system admin and if i
blocked every domain that sent spam mail people would only be able to email
to other on our domain.. Spam Happens.. delete it and go on with your
day... If you really want to stop spammers...  preach about turning off
MAIL RELAYING. most spammers telnet into a servers incomming mail port and
send the spam.. so other than lazyness and stupidity it usally isnt the
Domains fault... now... can we use this list for MySQL relayted stuff...
thats why its here...

Adam Graham
Datastream Cowboys Inc

mysql,database,table