I have been trying to buy components for a while, but it seems almost nothing
is available.
After using Mouser and Digi-Key for years I now see items with 11 months lead
times, so I am on the hunt to find others.
Now, people that do have the items in stock are charging outrageous amounts.
Ie...  SDM40E20LS-7-F   should be around $0.22 each.  I found a seller that has
them, but wants $5.00 each.  WTF

Basically, has anyone purchased from  Utmel.com (and received their items)?

I have been searching through scam and review sites, but find nothing or simply
a couple of fake reviews.

Michail Wilson
206-920-6312