Thanks all.

Received several suggestions and found a wide range of prices (below and above
the standard Mouser/DigiKey).

I decided to pay with American Express, so, if any are a scam, I will be
covered and the hassle will not be that bad.

The example part I mentioned was SDM40E20LS-7-F …
Standard pricing around $0.23 each plus shipping.

I ordered 1000 from: Arrow.com for a total of $223 (includes fedex 2 day
shipping, tax, import, parts).
They shipped ‘something’ the same day and fedex shows I will have it Monday.

Once tracking had shown something being shipped, I checked the site again to
see the 1000 were gone, and another 500 gone.
So, I placed an order for the last 790 today for a total cost of $200.  We will
see.

I had never heard of LCSC (Thank you newxito).  Searching my email for it,, I
found that JLCPCB has referred them several times.  So, I placed an order with
them as well.
I ordered 3000 for $305.   That’s only $ 0.1019 each.  Less than half
Mouser/Digi-Key.  Amazing.
While on the site, I also ordered 50x ESP32-WROOM-32@ 2.43.  Again, nearly half
of Mouser/Digi-Key.  Amazing
DHL shipping for all of that is only $31.  Will get it within a week.

And, lastly, I ordered from: SymmetryElectronics.com
100x CP2102N-A02-GQFN28 @ 1.36
Parts+tax+shipping for:  163.77
Again, about half the price of Mouser/Digi-Key.

I was not looking to get cheaper pricing as I have always been happy with
Mouser and Digi-Key.  The only reason this came up is that neither of them have
many of the parts available that I was looking to get and showing up to 11
months of lead time.

Michail Wilson
206-920-6312