From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Nick Andrews
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2022 11:08 AM
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Any interest in IV-9 numitron clock kit?

Yeah.   Apparently they still make them,  too.

On Sun, Nov 20, 2022, 7:14 AM Adrian Godwin
<artgod...@gmail.com<mailto:artgod...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Are they these bubble lights ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTDtyFaAZy8

On Sun, Nov 20, 2022 at 1:07 PM Mike Mitchell
<mmitch...@gmail.com<mailto:mmitch...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Terry, I remember those bubble lights at grandparents farm.  I had started to
look into buying some many years ago,  but never did...

neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CALiMYruxaMt2iefrSUC9ynAXQ0kdh1OGrdL_FG5nLQW_DDjaHw%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CALiMYruxaMt2iefrSUC9ynAXQ0kdh1OGrdL_FG5nLQW_DDjaHw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAJD4P-hyb8aR9Qeasf2Z78xXxcQcKLNJrQFSF0zrqnfU_tWwkw%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/CAJD4P-hyb8aR9Qeasf2Z78xXxcQcKLNJrQFSF0zrqnfU_tWwkw%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.