I don’t, but hopefully someone has one that they can take closeup pictures of
and send to you.

Michail Wilson
206-920-6312

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
Rob Bailey
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 12:01 AM
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Jeff's Nixie watch parts layout or schematic?

Did anything turn up on the Nixie Watch? I'm about to throw in the towel...

Thanks!

...R
On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 11:28:49 PM UTC-5 nixiebunny wrote:
I think I have that information on my home computer. I'll be home Friday.

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022, 7:09 PM Rob Bailey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ages ago, I purchased Jeff's Krusty Klown nixie watch kit [two, in fact]:

http://www.nixie.dk/~jthomas/watch.html

Of all parts of a kit to lose, I lost the paperwork [i.e., schematic and,
critically, the parts placement guide]. I was able to contact the project
owner, but he said he no longer had any of the documentation [!]. I'd like to
build the kits, bit I'm at the mercy of guesswork, which I'd obviously like to
avoid.

Does anyone know where I can track that parts placement sheet down, or better
yet have one that I can grab a scan of?

Thanks!
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/56b72986-ba38-4895-9f19-d8eaacd0499an%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/56b72986-ba38-4895-9f19-d8eaacd0499an%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/b3b6cf28-0004-4d51-bb63-6f33db2fdae8n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/b3b6cf28-0004-4d51-bb63-6f33db2fdae8n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.