Rob,

Sounds like you got the best person willing to help.  Great offer David.

Michail

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of
David Forbes
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2022 8:42 AM
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Jeff's Nixie watch parts layout or schematic?

Rob,
I looked around some more, and I found the Mike Harrison schematic from the
year 2000 upon which Jeff based his design. It has a different timebase and
power supply, but the clock and time setting logic with the 4017 chips should
be the same. If you send clear photos or scans of the blank PC board (both
sides) and a list of the parts that you have to david at cathodecorner dot com,
I can try to piece together the puzzle of which parts go where.

http://www.electricstuff.co.uk/nixcct.pdf

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 7:09 PM Rob Bailey