All measured against GND.

Am 28.08.2023 um 22:36 schrieb Max DN <flataeg...@gmail.com>:

Hi,

Could I check please? Those measurements are GROUND-to-Base of MPSW42's and POS250V-to-collector of MPSW42's ?

Il giorno lunedì 28 agosto 2023 alle 17:34:29 UTC+1 jörg ha scritto:
Please measure with your scope the deflection board.
At base and collectors of the MPSW42's.
250V line measured with x10 switch set at the probe.
Attached some pictures of my measurement with the code from above. Hope that helps a bit.
Made with Rigol screencapture utility.

XOUT:
XOUT.png
XOUTN: