Hi Jon,

If you just want to copy and expand the contents of the old drive to
the larger new drive,  Drive Copy  does an excellant job.

Bob

Jon wrote:

One of my hard drives is starting to bite the dust and I'll be replacing with a newer hard drive. Since the old drive consists of both linux and windows partitions and I want to copy the data across to the new hard drive (which is bigger) how do you do it? Also what's the correct sequence in formatting the hard drive? If this is covered in a FAQ somewhere then please just point me
in the appropriate direction. Thanks.

Jon.