On Tuesday 23 Sep 2003 9:48 pm, rikona wrote:
> Hello Anne,
>
> Tuesday, September 23, 2003, 1:24:19 AM, you wrote:
>
> AW> Any offers?
>
> How about a good 'help system'? I'd be willing to contribute.
>
> AW> It's a challenge, really <g>
>
> Yes, it will certainly be a challenge. :-)
>
> How about a help-system list, maybe?

Hi, Rikona.  Thanks for the offer.  It's better not to split into too
many resources, so why not check out the TWiki for newbie stuff, then
decide where it would fit best.  If you tell us where you want to put
it, and what you would like the page to be called we'll set it up for
you as a placemarker.

You don't have to do it all at once - just work out what you want to
say about one source, post it up, and come back later to add more.

Anne
--
Registered Linux User No.293302