On Fri, 2003-09-26 at 10:00, Lance Cummings wrote:
> Does this (not) work for anyone else?
>
> 1) Open your mail client (hopefully KMail so we can test this
> properly).
>
> 2) Copy the URL for the MS critic article to the clipboard.
>
> 3) Now open Mozilla and try to paste this clipboard item into the
> Mozilla address window.
<snip>

Not sure if you're only interested in one-off opening of e-mail URLs or
in a regular switch to a default browser.
If the latter, maybe there is an equivalent in KDE to the one in Gnome.
My e-mail client (Evolution) defaults to Mozilla, but you can vary this
by editing /home/user-name/.gnome/Gnome and changing the line containing
"default-show= ........." to
default-show=your-preferred-browser-name "%s".
'dillo' is very lightweight. I've found it particularly useful for quick
checking of e-mail URLs without all the overhead of the heavy duty
browsers on a dial-up line.

DougB