At 04:40 AM 9/26/2003, Franki said something remarkably like (but somehow subtly different from):

What are the top three GUI mail clients in Linux, do you all reckon?

Franki:

I'd guess:
Kmail
Evolution
Mozilla Mail

Many like Sylpheed as well, but I'd guess the three above would be used by the majority.

Do you know if any of them do a good job with multiple accounts, keeping them separate?

I have been using Eudora for Windows, which I really like. It keeps track of each account as a separate "personality", and if I reply to a message it knows which "personality" received the message, and uses the appropriate return address, signature, etc. I'd like to be able to do that in Linux, if possible.

--
Kevin B. O'Brien TANSTAAFL
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Help fight SPAM. Join CAUCE. http://www.cauce.org/