Russ Kepler wrote:
On Friday 10 September 2004 04:14 pm, Margot wrote:

I haven't done much with scripts yet, so this is a "whole new
learning experience" - but it's for a worthy cause, & I'm sure it
will come in useful for other things too!

Try putting a "| " in front of the scripts name, Mozilla might recognize it as a pipe and execute the command, reading the output.

Path to script is currently /home/margot/sig - where does the pipe go? Does it need spaces before/after?

If that doesn't work you could put the command at the end of a named pipe. The link below shows an outline of how to go about doing that.

http://jez.hancock-family.com/archives/27_Email_signatures_using_FIFO.html

Had a look at the page - couldn't make head or tail of it I'm afraid! Much too advanced for me ;-)