This may be on the boarder line of off topic. For about the last week about
half of the web sites that I go to work normally and the other half have
about a half minute delay before a page starts to load. The slow ones are
always slow and the fast ones are always fast. Up until a week ago EVERYTHING
was really fast. I am on a high speed DSL connection.

Here is where it all gets strange. Everything is still fast when using
windoze. And strainger yet it is not just me the same thing is happening to
at least 10 other Mandrake users in my area. All of us are using ML 10.0, ML
10.0.2 or ML 10.1 amd all of us still have normal fast service when using
windoze. I don't know if other linux distros are affected.
Is anyone else here having similar problems with Century Tel?
Anyone here have any idea what may be going on or the cause of this problem?
A few of us have contacted the local ISP, Century Tel and they have no
answers.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or solutions

Marc