From: David Ramsey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2000 4:05 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [newbie] GCC is missing....grrrr

Ahhhh. That might explain my problem! I have been trying to compile Mat
Trace Route. When I do so, the configure script checks for the compiler
GCC, and comes back and says it can't make executable file. I even went to
the installation CDROM and reinstalled all the GCC RPM files, and get the
same error. Suspect doing it this way does not set the right environment.
Any idea how to get around this without re-installing from scratch?

Dave