ok, lame as it sounds: read the CD-Burning HOWTO, it explains everything you'll
need.

Short version: cdrecord (yes, the command-line tool to which X-CDroast is just a
frontend) accepts .wav files as input for audio-CD's too. It's also covered in
the cdrecord manpage.

I haven't tried burning audio CD's with X-CDroast yet, but are you sure it
doesn't accept .wav files as input? If not, perhaps you might want to give
krabber a try, I haven't tried that one either, but I've seen it has input
filters for .wav, .mp3 etc...

So you have the choice: do it the hard way with console cdrecord, or try and
figure out how the hell krabber works (coz it's a weird app, that one)...

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers