C**** to make a better
>product. There is little doubt in my mind that the 3 beats the F100 in
performance. WHY? Bbecause
>someone at Nikon made the wrong move at the wrong time. I am sure he/she
wont be there for long.

>Lets wait for the F100s or x to finaly be back on top in that category. I
have a feeling it will be
>sooner than later...

Alexander

I see you back up what you say will absolutlely ZERO facts, are you a troll?

I would say that the reaction to the F100 by people who have seen it and the
preliminary
reveiws starting to surface has been very favourable, even when comparisons
are made to the "C" product. I know some people who fell for the "Hype"
until they have actually handled both cameras and have since changed their
opinions.

I have a report that compares current pro cameras with focus tracking, they
used a car travelling at 100 km an hour in a repeatable situation for each
camera.
300mm f4
F5  total shots 13  sharp shots 13 closest shot 6metres
EOS 3 inc booster  total 9 shots  sharp shots 8  closest shot 15metres
EOS 1 inc booster  total 9 shots   sharp shots 9  closest shot  9 metres
F90x  7, 7 ,9 metres

300mm  2.8
F5  13 shots  13 sharp 6 metres
EOS 3 booster 11 , 10 ,13 metres
EOS 1n Booster 11,10,13 metres
F90X 7,7,9metres

Now the F100 has the same focusing system as the F5 but with newer software
and
a better low light ability so we would hope for simular performance as the
F5
It is also interesting to note that the F5 acheives the same Leading
performance with a "NON" afs 300mm f4 as it did with the 300mm f2.8 afs
which says a lot for its abilities.

Now about perceived "C" benefits?

Well as shown in the above report the eos1n out performs the eos3 with sharp
images so is the new sensor an improvement?  and the F5 / f100 five zone
system totally dominates.
Whats the use of 45 sensors if Five (in the Nikon) can outperform and cover
a larger area?
The  Eos 3 sensor looses both sensors and vertcle and horizontal sensing
ability the further you go away from using their Pro 2.8 lenses.

Metering, the F100 has proven Nikon metering abilities and a proven flash
system that other brands are yet to equal. The F100 has 3d metering with a
database referencing 30,000 images stored within its eprom, centre weighted
and a movable spot meter as small as approx 1degree.

Bodies Polycarbonate versus die cast metal, I'll let you decide.

Nikon also offer unmatched weather proofing and the only system that allows
computor linking via photo secretary.

So, Alexander, I beleive Nikon have released the perfect camera to slot
between the F5 and F90x. and its so good to see you back up your claims with
facts!!!!!!  not

Brian