Hello Nikon Fellows,

I'm about to buy some books and I want to buy a book that describes the
Nikon products and provides examples and techniques using them.
As I don't own the latest Nikon modern technology (just a FM2n and a couple
of MF prime Nikkors) it's not important if the book covers the newest
models.
On the other hand, I'm not interested (at this time) in a book which gives
an historical perspective about Nikon products.
Considering this, could you please tell me your opinions about the best
book about Nikon gear and most suitable for me. I will greatly appreciate
any help.

I think that perhaps it's better for you to reply to me directly
([EMAIL PROTECTED]), as we have at least one author of a book on
the subject in this list, for whom this may be inconvenient.

Thank you very much,
Sergio Lopes.