Dear all,
I build a topology as follows:

                    NOX
                   /         \
               OF1    OF2
                /               \
           client1        client2

In this environment, I configure client1 and client2 to ping each other and then I add request flow code in ENVI. First, I input "./nox_core -i ptcp:6633 lavitest_showflows" to run zaku version NOX. Second, I start translate python program to communicate with the modified ENVI. But I cannot see any flow in ENVI UI. I observe the translate program have received the flow request from ENVI but no reply message from lavi. I have some problems about lavi.

1.Can the LAVI in zaku version NOX receive and handle the flow requests from ENVI?

2.I know the lavitest_showflows have to call lavi_networkflow, but "lavi_networkflow::send_list(const Msg_stream& stream)" function is not called. If the LAVI in zaku version NOX can receive and handle the flow requests, could you tell me which function will be used to call "lavi_networkflow::send_list" when translate program send ENVI flow request successfully?

Thanks!

Best regard
Wun-Yuan

系統與網路技術組-黃文源(Wun-Yuan Huang)
財團法人國家實驗研究院
國家高速網路與計算中心南部事業群
National Center for High-Performance Computing South Region Office
台南縣台南科學園區南科三路28號
No.28, Nan-Ke 3rd. Rd., Science-based Industrial Park, Tainan 744, Taiwan,
R.O.C.
TEL:06-5050940 ext.751
FAX:06-5050945
E-Mail:wuny...@nchc.narl.org.tw