Hi all,
I'm trying to teach myself OpenFlow and NOX basics by doing the OpenFlow
tutorial, but I got stuck at the router implementation part. I've been
trying to figure out how to build up on the L2 learning switch example in
python and I managed to create ARP replies, but I'm currently hardcoding
the MAC address of the various switches in the controller code and
selecting the appropriate one basing on the IP address of the ARP request.
What would be the proper way to do this - in other words, is there a way to
get an interface MAC address from the (dpid+port) of the switch?

Any tips on where to look for the next step (recognizing IP packets and
routing them accordingly) would also be appreciated, I've been trying to
figure my way around the documentation but looks like it's very minimal -
if somebody could point me at the right class or function it could save me
hours of frustration :)

Best regards,
Emanuele