Citeren ahouse-support <supp...@ahouse.mine.nu>:

There simply is no such functionality, or the driver can not read these values because of nesovmestimoti / oschibki? Maybe a fix?

Read my reply again. The *UPS* doesn't report battery charge, so the only thing NUT can do is guesstimate this based on other values it reports.

And whether further use of the NUT, so that my UPS shut off my server connected to it?

Read the documentation. Both the megatec and blazer_ser driver support this.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)