Citeren Pier Paolo Glave <pierpaolo.gl...@gmail.com>:

Yes!
The results are quite different now :)

That's good to know.

This is the result of "upsc" now, when AC power is plugged in:
battery.charge: 100
battery.type: PbAc
battery.voltage: 28
battery.voltage.nominal: 2
device.mfr: Emerson Network Power
device.model: LiebertPSA
device.serial:
device.type: ups
driver.name: usbhid-ups
driver.parameter.pollfreq: 30
driver.parameter.pollinterval: 2
driver.parameter.port: auto
driver.version: 2.6.0
driver.version.data: Liebert HID 0.3
driver.version.internal: 0.35
ups.mfr: Emerson Network Power
ups.model: LiebertPSA
ups.productid: 0001
ups.serial:
ups.status: OL CHRG
ups.vendorid: 10af

Looking at the debug output you sent earlier, it looks like your UPS might support some other variables too. Could you please post some similar output as you did recently, now with these patches included?

And, if I unplug the AC power, the following parameter changes:
ups.status: OB DISCHRG

That looks promising.

Thank you Arjen: you gave me a good support, in a very short time.

I'm ready now to go on with NUT configuration: I think I'm able now to
have a controlled PC shutdown.
I'll let you know how it goes.

That's also something I would be interested in.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)