Citeren Kevin <bakd...@gmail.com>:

For info, I added this line:

{ "shutdown.stop", 0, 0, "UPS.APCGeneralCollection.APCDelayBeforeShutdown", NULL, "-1", HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL }, { "shutdown.reboot", 0, 0, "UPS.APCGeneralCollection.APCDelayBeforeReboot", NULL, "10", HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL }, * { "shutdown.return", 0, 0, "UPS.Output.APCDelayBeforeReboot", NULL, "1", HU_TYPE_CMD, NULL },*

The "UPS.Output.APCDelayBeforeReboot" HID path is not present unique for the CS 500 in the APC report descriptors I have, so it is safe to add this (there will be no conflicts with devices we have confirmed to be working). I just committed this to the development version so it should be included in the released version once nut-2.6.1 hits the road.

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)