On 15/03/11 11:32, Arjen de Korte wrote:
Citeren Brian Read <bri...@bjsystems.co.uk>:

Am Trying to use nut (2.2.0 - on an SMEServer V8 aka Centos 5.5) on the above UPS, I've tried the megatec driver in serial and USB mode (the device has both types of connection), but no success.

The version of NUT you're using is almost four years old and well past its 'use by' date.

[...]

I can see from the website that the blazer driver has taken over from the megatec on, but I don't seem to have it.

Anyone any ideas?

Upgrade to a more recent version of NUT. The current version is nut-2.6.0.

Best regards, Arjen

Ok, will see what I can do, thanks for the input.

--

Cheers

Brian
bri...@bjsystems.co.uk