Citeren Justin Ellison <jus...@techadvise.com>:

When I tested it out tonight, I made a point to watch the LED on the
unit in comparison to the battery.charge indicator from nut.  Almost
instant I unplugged it, battery.charge went from 120 to 91, and
immediately fell in sync with what the LED was showing.

In that case, we should probably just clamp the value to 100%.

Another thing is that the battery voltage doesn't seem to change at all, it is fixed at 16.0 V (due to an internal conversion factor of 2/3 that is needed on some other models).

Best regards, Arjen
--
Please keep list traffic on the list (off-list replies will be rejected)