Manuel,

I very much appreciate you taking the time to share such depth of
experience, that makes a lot of sense and clearly things out very
thoroughly. I will amend my ansible common playbook to get rid of that line
and will test to see if I can find any problems elsewhere, but otherwise
that sounds like the best solution.

thanks again,

Spike