Note: I mistakenly used nutch-user email for reply-to value. Feel free
to reply to either nutch-dev or nutch-user as I monitor both of them
:-)
Anyway can anybody tell me how I can easily change reply-to value in
gmail? I am struggling with this all the time especially when replying
to multiple mail-lists....