Looks great! Some small proposed tweaks:

Nit: "SmartTV" and "Smart TV" are used interchangeably throughout the doc.
No preference on which one is used, but should be consistent.

*6.2.3.1 *

Current text: "supports a new cross-device authentication protocol, called
"hybrid""
Proposed text: "supports a new cross-device transport protocol, called
"hybrid transports"

Propose adding the following at the end of the first paragraph: "CTAP 2.2
hybrid transports is implemented by the client and authenticator platforms."

Current text: "The main device and authenticator"
Proposed text: "The main device (CTAP client) and authenticator"

Current text: "The user will receive a push notification on the
authenticator."
Proposed text: "The user will typically receive a push notification on the
device serving as the FIDO authenticator."

*6.2.3.3*
Current text: "Both the Consumption Device and the authenticator require
BLE support."
Proposed text: "Both the Consumption Device and the authenticator require
BLE support and also need access to the internet"

s/hybrid transport/hybrid transports

Current text: "The mobile phone must support CTAP 2.2+ to be used as a
cross-device authenticator."
Proposed text: "The device serving as the FIDO authenticator must support
CTAP 2.2+ to be used as a cross-device authenticator."

tim